Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Goals

Even though I don't always achieve all of my goals, the process of setting them & tracking my progress is always helpful & insightful. Here goes for March!

Financial:

  • Keep dining out to $150 
  • Stay in budget for a long weekend I'm having with my Mom & Sister
  • Pay for plans on house remodel, so we can get a finalized budget & timeline, and make prioritizations
  • Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Earn another $400 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
  • Solve final tax issue & finalize paperwork
Family:

  • Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
  • Have a date night with my husband
  • Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
  • Determine timing & budget for adults only vacation

Fitness/health:
  • Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
  • Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
  • Lose 4 pounds
  • Run at least 8 times
Work:
  • Work from home 1 day
  • Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity

Personal/creative:

  • Make one new recipe
  • Spend time with a friend
  • Volunteer at least 1x
  • Write for at least 4 hours on personal stuff
  • Summarize my findings from completing my Dream Bio, and plan to turn at least one of those findings into action.

You'll see a few of these are carryover goals, which is okay with me. Not every goal gets accomplished in the month I hope it will. :-) What about you? What are you planning to accomplish in March? 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you set out your monthly goals in different area, might pinch that idea - I need to set some goals for the month - it does help having them written down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. Somehow, I woke up today & it's the 17th. I need to get cracking!

      Delete